The five day conference held in Saudi Arabia provided a number of high profile delegates, with an overview of the key leadership and management challenges facing educational practitioners today. The focus of the conference was on the application of effective leadership and management techniques and their beneficial impact on departmental and institutional performance.
Senior Management addressed key areas in the conference such as:
- High level review of concepts of Leadership & Management
- Leadership Styles and Approaches
- Approaches to quality assurances and departmental and institutional development
- Managing the performance of academic staff
- Evaluating academic performance
- Curriculum Planning and Product Development
- Managing Change
Delegates from across Saudi Arabia are provided with the opportunity to be awarded a Level 5 CMI qualification on successful completion of the program.